Our process is fairly simple.
There are 5 ways you can provide your design requirements to logo design maestro:
1. Online Order Form
2. Live Chat
3. Over the Phone
1. Once you provide your specific design requirements, your dedicated account manager will review the details for any discrepancies, and contact you.
2. If everything is in order, he will go ahead and approve the order. Once the order is approved, your account manager conducts a meeting with the team (which includes and not limited to graphic designers, marketing and sales professionals, consumer psychologists, etc.)
3. The team does their research; brainstorm and come up with draft sketches closest to your requirement; we then create designs to be sent for your review.
4. You review the designs, provided feedback, and we revise if required. This step is extremely important. As the team is now awaiting your feedback and the thorough and detailed feedback you provided, the better and faster quality results you will see from our team. We revise the design until we reach exactly you were looking for.
5. Once you finalize, we'll send you the final files in print and web ready formats.
Letting LDM design my company logo was I think one of the best decisions I made. LDM are not just a design agency, they are Experienced in developing brand identities. I'd say every visionary entrepreneur should get their services. They really take care of all your design needs."
John Bradshaw - Ontario, Canada
Logo Design Maestro is not just a design company, they are from another place. From a place where art is the livelihood for everyone who lives there. I am pleased at what they did for me. From now on, Logo Design Maestro is my official design team and I do not need a creative division in my company.
Richard Townsend - UK
That's the way to go... these were the only words that came out of my mouth when I first saw my logo. Logo Design Maestro is wonderful, and they make wonderful designs.
Tom Holcroft - USA
I was fascinated. You guys are real artists. Thanks for remaking my logo and website. It is far more impressive this time and I wonder why I didn't get to you the first time.
Antony Michaels - Paris, France